A sense of community
Die Weides strives to create a student community with a homely atmosphere.
All the houses are within walking distance to campus and consist of 12 to 18 individual studio apartments with a shared kitchen and living room. Uncapped internet, secure off-street parking and an on-site laundry service add to your comfort.
Student safety is a priority. All homes are secured with an electric fence, linked to armed response. Management receives SMS notifications on faulty fences. Each room is equipped with an alarm, also linked to armed response.
Only two rooms left for 2020.
You will receive an automated response email from us.
STEP 2 - Send us your deposit
Mail your proof of payment of the total deposit amount of R18,600.00 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Initial booking and breakage deposit: R17,200.00
- Admin Fee: R1,400.00
Step 3 - You hear from us
You will receive a mail to confirm your booking (Booking Confirmation Letter) and the Unit allocated to you. This email will include an invoice of the annual rental fee.
Step 4 - Sign & upload documents
On receipt of confirmation as per Step 3 above, please make sure that you do the following within one week from receiving your Booking Confirmation Letter:
- Review the Rental & Service agreement on the website.
- Print the Signature Page of the Rental & Service agreement from the website.
- Sign the signature page of the Rental & Service agreement.
- Upload the signed page, as well as a copy of the ID of the contract holder, proof of residence (not older than 3 months) and a copy of the occupant’s student card or student acceptance letter.
STEP 5 - Pay the invoice
Your rental invoice (according to your choice of payment) is payable by 5 January 2020.
Please make sure that you use the reference on the invoice.
STEP 6 - Move in
How do I book a room?
- Complete the online Booking Form
- Pay the deposit
- Wait for your booking confirmation
- Sign the Rental & Service agreement
- Pay the remainder of the rental invoice
- Move in
How safe is the accommodation?
Die Weides has excellent security measures in place. The perimeter is surrounded by an electric fence, linked to armed response. Each room has an alarm installed, also linked to armed response.
Is there a laundry service?
Each house is equipped with a washing machine and a washing line.
Is there WIFI available?
Each tenant has access to uncapped WIFI
Is there parking for my vehicle or bicycle?
Secure off-street parking and a bicycle stand are available on the premises.
How equipped is the kitchen?
Kitchens are fitted with an oven, hob, extractor fan, microwave, fridge/freezer.
What do I need to bring?
You need to bring your own bedding (sheets, duvet, pillows & pillowcases), towels, bathroom mat, study lamp, laundry basket, and hangers for clothing. Bring your own cutlery and crockery as well.